Wealth Management and Planning for Individuals
Planning toward a specific lifestyle requires a comprehensive understanding of your goals, assets and liabilities, and anticipated cash flow. Further, it requires a thorough understanding of the tax and estate implications of your critical decisions.
The professional team of financial advisors at Hart Capital Management will help you:
- Prioritize long term goals.
- Identify your current and future retirement financial needs.
- Evaluate and forecast income and expenses.
- Make critical decisions about retirement planning resources, social security start dates and defined benefit pension and lump sum payment elections.
- Evaluate life insurance and annuity needs analysis.
- Leverage your resources to accomplish retirement lifestyle objectives.
Depending on your unique circumstances, we will:
- Recommend strategies that suit your income tax, investment, estate and cash flow planning situation.
- Coordinate beneficiary designations with your estate plan.
- Provide you with a personalized Financial Plan that incorporates sources of income, required spending, potential retirement dates, various economic scenarios and tax outcomes into a long term cash flow analysis.
- Customize an asset management portfolio with individual equity and fixed income securities to meet your personal risk and return profile.
Retirement Consulting for Business Owners and Executives
Business owners and executives have special needs and responsibilities. We tailor our investment and advisory services to meet your unique requirements.
Our services include:
- Evaluation of various retirement programs including profit sharing and 401(k) arrangements and pension plans to match employer and employee objectives.
- Employee education regarding sponsored retirement programs.
- Selection and review of investment alternatives offered through sponsored plans.
- Investment management for fiduciary accounts including pension and profit sharing plans.
- Administrative assistance for executive stock option exercise and restricted stock vesting.
What Our Clients Can Expect
Hart Capital Management is a locally-owned, independent, fee-only registered investment advisor (RIA). We are a wealth management firm, focused on asset management and financial planning for discriminating clients. Headquartered in Spokane, Washington, Hart Capital is a team-based financial planner dedicated to working with people like you. Corporate clients and individual investors can expect:
- Quarterly and annual summaries of account performance and activity, as well as realized gain and loss reports for tax purposes.
- Regular communication with experienced and knowledgeable professionals including annual portfolio review, assessment of risk tolerance and financial need.
- Unbiased financial advice.
If you are an investor with investable assets of $250,000 or more, contact Hart Capital Management today. Find out if the unique aspects of Hart Capital Management's investment philosophy, strategy, and services are right for you.