Planning toward a specific lifestyle requires a comprehensive understanding of your goals, assets and liabilities, and anticipated cash flow. Further, it requires a thorough understanding of the tax and estate implications of your critical decisions.
The professional team of financial advisors along with the help of our in-house estate attorney and CPA at Hart Capital Management will help you:
- Prioritize long term goals.
- Identify your current and future retirement financial needs.
- Evaluate and forecast income and expenses.
- Make critical decisions about retirement planning resources, social security start dates and defined benefit pension and lump sum payment elections.
- Evaluate life insurance and annuity needs analysis.
- Leverage your resources to accomplish retirement lifestyle objectives.
Depending on your unique circumstances, we will:
- Recommend strategies that suit your income tax, investment, estate and cash flow planning situation.
- Coordinate beneficiary designations with your estate plan.
- Provide you with a personalized Financial Plan that incorporates sources of income, required spending, potential retirement dates, various economic scenarios and tax outcomes into a long term cash flow analysis.
- Customize an asset management portfolio with individual equity and fixed income securities to meet your personal risk and return profile.
Please contact us for information on receiving your customized financial plan or with any planning questions.